.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman/ Bangalore, India

Round Peg....in a square hole. That describes me! All my life I have never quite fit in ... now I have just given up trying to live up to the expectations of the square hole or trying to find a round one!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Enterprising burglers!

Rock star Luciano Ligabuie, Italy's best known pop performers was expected to perform at what was billed as one of Italy's biggest rock concerts.

While he was performing in front of some 200,000 fans his house was burgled by people sure in the knowledge he would not be home that night!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Manu Sharma said...

Hi there - you wrote to me a while back about an article I blogged about. The writer of that piece has just released a book. If you liked that article, you'll really like the book.

It's called The Underdog. More details on my blog's left bar.

11:24 PM, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home