.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Muscat, Oman/ Bangalore, India

Round Peg....in a square hole. That describes me! All my life I have never quite fit in ... now I have just given up trying to live up to the expectations of the square hole or trying to find a round one!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The begining

I have enjoyed reading blogs and finally decided to take the plunge and start one. I hope I have the commitment and the matter (!) to be able to keep a steady stream of posts. This is a trial really, to get a hang of things.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

welcome to the blog world and do hope to see more of you here :) may the blog force be with you!

9:11 PM, May 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a beginning is all u need :))

1:06 AM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger AkaRound Peg said...

Thanks!

12:31 AM, May 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home